Wednesday, August 19, 2009

e.Portfolio

As I mentioned in my first blog posting, I created this blog as part of a subject I am doing at university, Managing E Learning. This subject also requires a creation of an e.Portfolio. An e.Portfolio is an electronic professional portfolio that can be accessed on the Internet. The purpose of my e.Portfolio is to establish what I have learned throughout my journey and demonstrate this learning through designing and implementation of learning experiences. To create my e.Portfolio I used a program called Mahara (Mahara, 2009). After creating an account I began to explore what I could actually do. It appears that you use it to create a view (a type of web page). When you create a view you can customise it and add anything you like. Pictures, videos, links ect. I am really looking forward to using this.


Reference List

Mahara. (2009). Mahara: Open source e.Portfolios. Retrieved July16,2009, from http://cqu-mahara.netspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment